Implementation of a Feature to Participate in Outbreaks Solo or in a Party

Suggestions

  • Allow players to participate in Outbreaks solo
  • Allow players to participate in Outbreaks in a party

Current Status

Currently, the system simply has all hunters gathered at a base participate together without any sorting.
While advanced hunters can defeat a monster in 6 to 7 seconds, having other hunters join can make hunts take longer, sometimes taking nearly twice as much time.
Additionally, when hunters take a long time to ready up or wait for other hunters, it may only be a short amount of time each time, but it adds up to a significant time loss.
If the goal were just “slaying” like in regular hunts, actively cooperating with other hunters would be fine, but since “slay count” is what matters in Outbreaks, I do not believe beginner and advanced hunters should be mixed together.
In fact, because I take them on with properly prepared equipment, I feel stressed during Outbreaks.
Please take this into consideration.

10 Likes