Request to Add a Bundle for Special Hunt Tickets

Suggestion

Special Hunt Tickets are available for several days, which is greatly appreciated since I can choose the dates I can participate in. However, since I need storage slots, I want to participate every day. In addition to individual tickets, I would like to request a bundled ticket that covers all days.

This time, a new “Wheel” feature was added to the Shop without me realizing it.

It seems to be limited-time, but there is a minimum purchase amount of 2,100 yen.

I was about to make a purchase and diligently bought tickets for several days before I realized:

It wasn’t a cumulative total of 2,100 yen.

I am willing to spend money, but I don’t want just any items, and I’d like to take advantage of the Wheel feature if possible.

While the daily tickets are appreciated, I would like to see a bundled ticket for all days released for players like me who want to participate every day.

The price can simply be the daily ticket price multiplied by the number of days.

Since it would be a larger lump sum, I would be even happier if you added more items.

Moreover, since I have credit card payments set up, I have to retrieve an authentication code each time for security reasons. I would prefer to complete it in one go rather than doing it five or six times.

3 Likes