素材変換機能

提案/Suggestion

素材変換機能が欲しいです、RARE1素材が足らな過ぎます
RARE4 1つ→RARE1 4つ とか

現状/Current Status

RARE1が甲殻と鱗に分かれていて片方が足らなくなる

欲しいとは思ったけど鱗が爪に変わったりするってことやろ?現実的に考えたらおかしくね?ゲームとはいえモンハンnowが追加するとは思わないな

でもやっぱその機能欲しい

たしかにモンハンシリーズではなかった機能で現実的ではないですね。

RARE1素材の選択肢が増やすとかでもいいですね、今まで要求されてた素材以外でする場合は必要量増やしたりすればゲームバランスが崩れないかと

ある程度の制約があれば問題ないような気もする。

例えば、

  • レア5以上は交換・使用不可
  • モンスター素材の交換は同種間のみ
  • 回数制限を設ける(プレチケ優遇あり)

素材が変化というよりプレーヤー間での素材のやり取りみたいなテイなら別段おかしくはないと思う。

前までボックス制限が厳しかったので提案できなかったけど今ならかなり緩いので問題は薄くなったと思う。

世界観的な話だとしたら物々交換のイメージでいいと思います。
モンハンの世界ではないのにモンスターの素材を買い取ってくれる人がいるっぽいので、その手の商人・素材収集家がいるのでしょう。

物々交換なら納得

Suggestion

When you’re short on materials of a certain grade, I would like to be able to exchange them for materials of other grades to make up for it.
For example, being able to trade 300 Rarity 1 materials for 1 Rarity 6 material, and vice versa.
I would also like Rarity 1 weapon materials and Rarity 1 armor materials to be interchangeable.

Current Status

Just because you can’t collect materials of a specific grade, you can’t forge equipment, which easily results in wasted materials and clutters the Item Box.

If it’s exchanging high-rarity materials for low-rarity materials, well, I think it’d be fine to have.

Naturally, I imagine the exchange rate would be pretty stingy though lol
(Style Customization points are a good reference)