Referral Code Question

Is it 20 times per month this can be used or 20 times total? I can’t find a clear answer for this.

Hello,

it is 20 times total. Please refer to this article.

If more than 20 users enter your referral code, we’ve prepared gifts for up to the first 20 users in the order of code entry. When those users, up to the 20th, reach Hunter Rank 11, gifts will be granted in your Item Box.

You will not receive the gifts for the 21st and subsequent users, but they will still be automatically added to your Friend list in the app.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @JayDibs, the answer can be found in the support article, Referral code and gifts — Monster Hunter Now Help Center

If more than 20 users enter your referral code, we’ve prepared gifts for up to the first 20 users in the order of code entry. When those users, up to the 20th, reach Hunter Rank 11, gifts will be granted in your Item Box.

You will not receive the gifts for the 21st and subsequent users, but they will still be automatically added to your Friend list in the app.

In other words, the referrer will stop receiving gifts after the 20th referred user, but all referred users (the newjoiners) will still get their gifts regardless of the referrer’s state, as long as the referral code is valid.

Edit: @NianticAN, you beat me to it! :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @NianticAN, may I clarify that the referred users (the newjoiners) will still continue to receive the gifts even after the referrer has exceeded the first 20 invites?

And, if there are any users within the first 20 referrals who did not attain HR11 (or HR20 in the upcoming referral adjustment), do they still count towards the first 20? Which means, if there are 5 users among the first 20 who did not attain the requirement for getting the gifts, the referrer will only ever receive 15 gifts from the remaining 15 who attained the requirement?

Hi @Stampeder
Thank you very much for your continued support!

the referred users (the newjoiners) will still continue to receive the gifts even after the referrer has exceeded the first 20 invites?

Yes! Newly registered users can receive the gifts once they reach the specified Hunter Rank.

if there are any users within the first 20 referrals who did not attain HR11 (or HR20 in the upcoming referral adjustment), do they still count towards the first 20?

Yes, they are counted towards the first 20 upon signup, but unless they reach the certain Hunter Rank, the user who invited them can not receive the gifts.
:pray:

1 Like

So what I’m understanding is that it’s 20 times total, not 20 times per month. Do I have that correct?

Yes, you are correct. Beyond 20 times (lifetime), you won’t receive gifts anymore as the referrer, but whoever used your code will still receive their gifts when they fulfil the criteria.

2 Likes