【解決済】チュートリアル不具合に関するお知らせ/[Fixed]Issue notice about tutorial

English Follows After Japanese

4/11 12:13 JST update: この問題は修正されました。アプリを再起動してご確認ください。改善しない場合、ハンター画面-設定-アセットダウンロードをお試しください。それでも改善しない場合、アプリを一度削除してから再度インストールをお試しください。お待ちいただきありがとうございました。

ハンターの皆さん、チュートリアル中に特定の手順を踏んだ際、ジャグラスエッジ1の生産ができずに先に進めない不具合が発生し、現在調査中です。
解決まで今しばらくお待ちください。ご迷惑をおかけし申し訳ございません。

This issue has been resolved. Please restart the app and try again. If it does not improve, please try Hunter Screen - Settings - Asset Download. If it doesn’t improve, please delete the app once and install again. Thank you for your patience.

Hunters,
We are aware of an issue where players are unable to progress in the tutorial due to being unable to forge the Jagras Edge1 following certain steps. We are currently investigating the issue.
Please wait a while for the problem to be solved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

1 Like

ジャグラスエッジ作ろうとしたらこの画面から動きません
アセットダウンロードも設定画面に行けないのでできません
インストし直してもダメでした
対応お願いしまーす!

1 Like

Added bug-fixed

なおってないんだけど😮‍💨
なにをアップデートしたん?

ご報告いただきありがとうございます。
アセットのダウンロード、アプリの再インストールでも修正が反映されていませんんでしょうか?
修正前にもアプリの再インストールをしていただいている中大変恐縮ですが、今一度ご確認をお願いします。お手数をおかけしますが、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

アプリ起動すると武器作成画面にいくので
アセットダウンロードができません💦
再インストールしても同じことの繰り返しになっています

4 Likes

@naori739

情報のご提供いただき誠にありがとうございます。

また、ご報告内容について引き続きご不便・ご迷惑をおかけしてしまい誠に申し訳ございません。

本件について調査をいたしますので、お困りのところ大変恐縮ではございますが、以下のコンタクトフォームからご連絡いただけますでしょうか。

ご連絡いただき次第、速やかに確認を進めてまいりますため、お手数ではございますがよろしくお願いいたします。

2 Likes

Sorry but I have the same issue. How am I supposed to enter the hunter settings to download the assets if the game does not allow me to click anything besides the tutorial? Hope you can give a straightforward answer. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Ozenky Sorry to hear that you’re not able to complete the tutorial. Please get in touch with us by visiting this link and submitting a request: bit.ly/3OY1aeD One of our team members should look into it and get back to you shortly.

Thanks for understanding!

アセットのダウンロード、アプリの再インストールをしても改善しません。
4/23のアップデートの適用後も同様です。

アプリケーションをすでに削除し、別のアカウントで起動しても同じことが起こり、作成する必要があるものが表示されません。

Hi, @YukoVii! I understand you’re having trouble playing the game on your account. This issue was resolved recently.

It’s possible that your device may not be compatible if you are still experiencing the issue.

Please consider playing on another device that meets our compatibility requirements. You can learn more about it here.

Your understanding is appreciated.

モバイル端末情報(必須)/Mobile Device Information(Required)*

Google Pixel 7

アプリのバージョン(必須)/App Version(Required)*

問題が発生する頻度/Frequency of the issue occurring

毎回/Every time

問題の詳細/Issue Details

The game keeps forcing me into the tutorial to make a Great Jagras Edge, but when the screen pulls up there is no sword available to forge. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, restarted the game, cleared the cache, and nothing works. Would love to play the game but can’t due to this issue.

画像、動画ファイル添付/Attach screen shots, video files

モバイル端末情報(必須)/Mobile Device Information(Required)*

Moto G4

アプリのバージョン(必須)/App Version(Required)*

問題が発生する頻度/Frequency of the issue occurring

毎回/Every time

その他の情報/Other Information

Will the bug go if I reinstall the app?

画像、動画ファイル添付/Attach screen shots, video files

Hi there, @D4rk4Dead! Thanks for writing in.

I understand you’re facing difficulties while playing the game on your account. However, I want to inform you that this issue has been resolved very recently.

If you are still experiencing the issue, it’s possible that your device may not be compatible. In such a case, please consider playing the game on another device that meets our compatibility requirements. You can learn more about it here.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.